As a Children’s Cancer Center intern, you’ll…
- Gain real-world experience in a thriving, reputable organization
- Make an immediate difference in the lives of local children & families
- Enjoy an atmosphere of mutual respect, care, and compassion
- Work hard, but have a ton of fun while you’re at it
- Develop the skills that employers actively seek in candidates
- Grow as a human being & make great connections
Roles & Responsibilities
Here are just a few of the vital, day-to-day operations you'll participate in as an intern...
Prospect & liaison with individual donors & business partners.
Connect with community via direct mail, web campaigns, & social media.
Plan & execute our family programs & special events.
Work directly with event & program attendees to support their success.
Intern Selection Criteria
College internship candidates catch our eye when they have the following…
- Outgoing, compassionate, and comfortable meeting families and visitors
- Reliable, organized, and able to work independently or as part of a group
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as PowerPoint or Excel
- Confidence with social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Background in psychology, education, social work, or marketing
- Dedication to support families going through tough times
- GPA of 3.0 higher is preferred
- Must be able to pass a background check