Information for the day of the event:
Two volunteers and one Panera employee will manage each shift. You may commit to both shifts if you’d like! Each shift includes 15 minutes of training before the event and 15 minutes after for clean up (ex. 9:45 AM-12:15 PM). When you arrive, the stand will be set up and ready to go, and t-shirts will be available while supplies last.
Information on how to sign up:
(Multiple shifts available at various locations)
We have provided a quick and easy registration page to sign up for shifts! Follow the instructions bellow to sign up…
Sign-up link: http://signup.com/go/AnMmurZ (copy and paste link to send to family and friends who may want to volunteer!)
1) Go to the provided link, http://signup.com/go/AnMmurZ
2) To register, click the orange SIGN UP button for the location and time you prefer (scroll down halfway to sign up for Saturday shifts).
3) Please sign in with your email address, NOT through Facebook, so we can a send you an email reminder. Then click the orange NEXT button.
4) Once you’ve clicked SIGN UP, a box appears where you can provide your name and phone number.
5) Confirm your registration by clicking the orange SAVE button.
**To sign up for an additional shift, locate that shift and repeat process.**
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Susan Stockard at 813-367-5437 EXT 9 or email her at SStockard@ChildrensCancerCenter.org
We review volunteer applications when received and reach out as needed. If you would like to receive an email when a special event requires volunteers, email Susan Stockard, Volunteer Coordinator, at Sstockard@childrenscancercenter.org and she’ll put you on the distribution list. If you have questions, please call Susan at 813-367-5437, ext. 9.